Saturday, April 16, 2016

Pintrest in the classroom

Pintrest idea for Dr. Suess Week
I have used Pintrest before.I am what you can call a Pintrest Junkie. I use it on a daily basis. . I find stuff on there from stuff for the classroom to dyi or recipes for dinner. I love what Pintrest has to offer, there are so many different things you can find on it. 

I have used Pintrest many times for inspiration on things to use in the classroom and even ways to organize my classroom. I can't say that Pintrest was main resources for teaching resources, but it is now. It is filled with endless possibilities!! I love how you can find inspiration for classroom activities, lesson plans, and even free printable worksheets to use in the classroom. Pintrest is a wonderful way for teachers and even students and their parents to share ideas and tips. 

The only downfall with using Pintrest for lesson planning and activities is that these activities do not always pertain to Ohio's state standards or even other state standards. Some activities could pertain to other state standards and not Ohio's. It is important for every teacher to look in depth at the activities and/or lesson plans to make sure that they do indeed pertain to Ohio standards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment