Saturday, April 16, 2016

Pic Monkey

          I really had fun playing around with this webiste. I have used a website that was very similar to this, but they closed it down a couple years ago. So I am super excited that I have learned about Pic Monkey. As a teacher this will come in handy to make pictures more fun and interesting for the students. It will even be fun for the students to play around on. There are so many ways to create unique photos that students will love. 

As a teacher you can use this site to create black and white photos. Kind of like I did here with some tulips I got for Valentines Day. I used the black and white tool, but reversed it, so I was able to apply the black and white where I wanted while still having a 'pop' of color. You could use this as a teacher to teach students the dynamics of colors.  

I like that you can add text to the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment